Even the Ocean
A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
Coming November 2016 for Windows and Mac.
Even the Ocean is a narrative action platformer about balancing the Light and Dark energies that hold the world together.
From the creators of Anodyne comes a grand story about Aliph, a lowly power plant technician for Whiteforge City, who finds her world turned upside-down after a routine maintenance trip goes awry. Now, working directly with Whiteforge's Mayor Biggs to face an unknown menace, Aliph must navigate her newfound power and influence to save the city.
Aliph's identities, environmental issues and the world's fate all hang in the balance of Light and Dark energies.
- Balance your energy bar with Light and Dark energies to overcome diverse obstacles and stabilize the city.
- Meet and talk with new friends, powerful allies, and enigmatic travellers
- Explore the beautiful and strange geography in the overworld, towns, and environments surrounding Whiteforge City
- Super customizable difficulties and play styles: choose between Complete, Story-only, or Gameplay-only options to make your experience your own
For behind-the-scenes screenshots, development news, and to be notified upon release, please sign up for our newsletter at http://www.eventheocean.com/
(2016/8/9) Note on pre-orders:
- A purchase on Itch.io comes with a Steam Key.
- You agree by purchasing a pre-order that you may miss out on possible launch-week sales/deals.
- Purchasing the OST in conjunction with the game will save you $2 off of the normal OST cost (which will be $5, through Sean's Bandcamp.)
|Published||164 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X|
|Authors||Sean Han-Tani-Chen-Hogan, Joni Kittaka, Sean Han-Tani-Chen-Hogan|
|Tags||Action, Action-Adventure, Hand-drawn, narrative, non-violent, story, Story Rich|
|Average duration||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files when they are released: